Wednesday 14 September 2011

The beginning of it all.

At the beginning of my AS media course I had to create a music magazine. I worked with Lewis Parkinson and together we created two front covers, two contents pages and two double page spreads for the music magazine 'Euphonic'. I blogged all of my coursework onto Tumblr and here is the URL: http://jessgridleymedia.tumblr.com/
These were my final outcomes:



This year I am going to be working with Amber Benjamin and Naomi Craven. Out of all of the options we were given, for the media coursework, I was most interested in completing it on creating a front cover and the first inside page of a local newspaper. And for the advertisements we chose was to create a radio advert and a poster to promote our local newspaper. I found myself drawn to this piece of coursework from the start as I am currently taking English Language A2 and I am very interested in going into Journalism. My Media and English are going really well together and having an eye for non-fiction writing, therefore I think that I shall really enjoy this coursework and use my English skills to help write the local newspaper with a journalistic eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment