Wednesday 21 September 2011

Time planning sheet for a local newspaper.

1) Start my blog and begin research into the codes and conventions of a local newspaper. (12th - 22nd September)
2) Research into a what my local audience is going to be. Create a survey monkey questionnaire to find a target audience and information on what I want my local newspaper to include. (21st -27th September)
3) Design a rough layout of my local newspaper keep redrafting until I achieve the final layout (2nd - 5th October)
4) As a group decide on a name for the local newspaper. (5th - 6th October)
5) Decide on a colour pallet for our local newspaper. (6th - 8th October)
6) Look into the types of fonts that I may be able to use for my local newspaper. (10th October)
7) Decide on the contents of the articles and begin to take first draft images for the newspaper. If using a local business for my articles I need to get permission to take pictures of their property. (10th - 15th October)
8) Look on a range of different programmes and choose a few fonts that are appropriate for the newspaper and then create a questionnaire asking our target audience what their opinion is. (16th - 31st October)
9) Decide a electronic layout of the front page and the contents page on two different programmes. (1st - 20th November)
10) Create a first draft for the main article. (25th - 30th November)
11) Keep redrafting the main article copy (1st December - 5th December)
12) Once the final draft is produced for the main article start to begin to make the front page of the newspaper on Indesign. (5th December - 1st February)
13) Start creating the contents page of our local newspaper (5th February - 15th)

No comments:

Post a Comment